Friday, April 24, 2009

Treshing Machine

It is deadly waiting due to lack of life aim. Tired but pride! It had been treshing wheats being bread for hungry stomaches.
In these days something changed in my city , our population grow too fast by migration from my country's another sides because my province become an industrial region. Buildings growing everywhere but especially first class agriculture lands. For this reason no jobs for the treshing machine. My fellows are growed many building in their lands instead of wheat!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, great post, I guess is a global issue, the abandon of agriculture like in Mexico, I guess is more profitable oil than wheat. Greetings from MC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad that while the business and buildings are growing in the whole world, many lose their jobs.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Welcome to come this blog !
Do you know Kocaeli ?
Do you know Turkey ?
If your answer is NO or Yes, anyway then visit here each day and see my country from my eyes. And please add your comments. Thanks...

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP